Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Generic Ziac: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using Generic Ziac and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- eye pain, vision problems;
- swelling, rapid weight gain, feeling short of breath, even with mild exertion;
- fast, slow, or uneven heartbeat;
- easy bruising or bleeding;
- sudden numbness or weakness, especially on one side of the body;
- sudden severe headache, confusion, problems with speech or balance;
- chest pain, sudden cough, wheezing, rapid breathing, coughing up blood;
- pain, swelling, warmth, or redness in one or both legs;
- numbness or tingly feeling in your hands or feet;
- feeling weak, drowsy, restless, or light-headed;
- dry mouth, extreme thirst, confusion, increased urination, leg discomfort, muscle weakness or limp feeling, nausea and vomiting;
- urinating less than usual or not at all;
- fever, sore throat, and headache with a severe blistering, peeling, and red skin rash; or
- upper stomach pain, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Less serious Generic Ziac side effects may include:
- diarrhea, constipation, upset stomach;
- dizziness, spinning sensation;
- cough, runny nose;
- ringing in your ears; or
- blurred vision.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.