Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Trimox: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- fever, sore throat, and headache with a severe blistering, peeling, and red skin rash;
- nausea, stomach pain, low fever, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- diarrhea that is watery or bloody;
- fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms;
- easy bruising or bleeding, unusual weakness;
- urinating less than usual or not at all;
- agitation, confusion, unusual thoughts or behavior; or
- seizure (black-out or convulsions).
Less serious Generic Trimox side effects are more likely to occur, such as:
- nausea, vomiting, stomach pain;
- vaginal itching or discharge;
- swollen, black, or "hairy" tongue; or
- thrush (white patches inside your mouth or throat).
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.