Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Generic Nexium: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using Generic Nexium and call your doctor at once if you have any of these symptoms of low magnesium such as:
- dizziness, confusion;
- fast or uneven heart rate;
- jerking muscle movements;
- feeling jittery;
- diarrhea that is watery or bloody;
- muscle cramps, muscle weakness or limp feeling;
- cough or choking feeling; or
- seizure (convulsions).
Less serious Generic Nexium side effects may include:
- headache, drowsiness;
- mild diarrhea;
- nausea, stomach pain, gas, constipation; or
- dry mouth.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.