Tell your doctor if you are taking an antidepressant such as citalopram (Celexa), duloxetine (Cymbalta), escitalopram (Lexapro), fluoxetine (Prozac, Sarafem, Symbyax), fluvoxamine (Luvox), paroxetine (Paxil), sertraline (Zoloft), or venlafaxine (Effexor). Taking any of these drugs with Generic Feldene may cause you to bruise or bleed easily.
Before taking Generic Feldene, tell your doctor if you are taking any of the following drugs:
- a blood thinner such as warfarin (Coumadin);
- lithium (Eskalith, Lithobid);
- methotrexate (Rheumatrex, Trexall);
- diuretics (water pills) such as furosemide (Lasix);
- steroids (prednisone and others);
- aspirin or other NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) such as Generic Etodolac (Lodine), flurbiprofen (Ansaid), indomethacin (Indocin), ketoprofen (Orudis), ketorolac (Toradol), mefenamic acid (Ponstel), meloxicam (Mobic), nabumetone (Relafen), naproxen (Aleve, Naprosyn), and others; or
- an ACE inhibitor such as benazepril (Lotensin), captopril (Capoten), fosinopril (Monopril), enalapril (Vasotec), lisinopril (Prinivil, Zestril), ramipril (Altace), and others.
This list is not complete and there may be other drugs that can interact with Generic Feldene.