Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop taking Generic Eldepryl and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- sudden and severe headache, confusion, blurred vision, problems with speech or balance, nausea, vomiting, chest pain, seizure (convulsions), and sudden numbness or weakness (especially on one side of the body);
- feeling light-headed, fainting;
- feeling restless, agitated, or irritable;
- twitching muscle movements; or
- painful or difficult urination.
Continue taking Generic Eldepryl and talk with your doctor if you have any of these less serious side effects:
- dizziness, weakness;
- sleep problems (insomnia);
- runny or stuffy nose;
- back pain;
- constipation; or
- mouth sores or ulcers, pain with swallowing (while using Zelapar).
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.